Senior Account Executive
This privately held, highly respected, well established firm. headquartered north of Boston is recognized as one of the leading high-tech market research and consulting firms specializing in the analyses of computer, application, networking, wireless, and professional services companies. Serving an international clientele of high-tech manufacturers, IT professionals, end users and marketing executives. They have continually distinguished themselves in the marketplace by providing timely, accurate, high-quality information and market research in a format that is uniquely responsive to their clients’ needs.
they provide high-impact insight and market research in a format that is uniquely responsive to its clients’ needs. TBRI helps clients optimize performance and grow revenues by delivering timely, innovative solutions in analytics, market intelligence, information management, and custom services. This organization builds relationships with hands-on, personalized service by keeping a timely and open dialog throughout every engagement and by delivering on its promises.
This position is responsible for selling syndicated research and custom consulting to new and existing customers in the tech space. The Senior Account Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and will be an integral part of a small and growing sales and marketing team. The selected candidate will be expected to deliver an annual quota of one million dollars and up and have management potential. The selected candidate will be team oriented with a solid track record of selling to senior level management in the IT or Telecom industry.
- Develop and expand a direct sales territory in North America
- Create sales and account plans to include target accounts, sales strategies, and potential client profiles
- Acquire sales through prospecting, generating leads, creating and giving presentations, generating proposals, etc.
- Work with company teams as necessary to ensure that sales quotas are met in a timely manner
- Properly document all sales activity and maintain the related records
- Provide company sales and executive management with pipeline and forecast reports
What It Takes
The selected candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 yr experience in selling technology information or solutions, particularly to senior level management
- Experience managing the sales process remotely
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Consultative sales approach
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and web based sales toolsTeam player attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Interest and strong desire to grow in a fast-paced, emergent sales environment
This is what really matters to us in a candidate:
- Strong experience selling enterprise software solutions to senior level management at new and existing clients
- Desire and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment
- Proven sales background with a consultative sales approach
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Strong desire to grow and thrive with the company
What the company is about:
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a highly talented firm with a global reputation for excellence. With a flexible approach, we believe that our success depends upon both the human and professional qualities of its employees. Setting high expectations for the individuals it attracts, the company is committed to offering them a professional and rewarding environment. this organzation is an ideal company for people who are looking to take their careers in a challenging and rewarding direction.
Send resume and cover letter to our Recruiter, Wallace Associates