Our client is a consulting firm with over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including manufacturing, retail, financial services and insurance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, non-profits and the public sector. They are a leading agency specializing in information science, making data more findable, usable and valuable. The firm helps organizations put information to work seamlessly across the enterprise and beyond.
The company enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, the firm helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
The Project Manager will maintain OA projects, manage scheduling of resources, locate resources, review financial status of all projects, assist project PMs, assist CPs and report across the organization. This is an internal PM position that will require exceptional communication skills and work across our client’s organization.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop/maintain project methodologies
• Communicate with the internal teams
• Interview contractors
• Monitor the progress of opportunity projects as they move through stages
• Schedule resources
• Create PM materials needed for on-boarding
• Review SOW from a subject matter perspective
• Develop OpenAir staffing documentation
• 7 or more years of Project Management experience
• Background in retail, industrial, or manufacturing preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite skills required
• Delivery Management experience is a plus
• Leadership skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Traction Tools
Our client has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including healthcare, financial, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and non-profits. This is a professional environment with a full benefit package that will give any project manager who wants to boost their career insight and experience the value that they are looking for.
Applicants should contact our search firm: