Our client is a consulting firm with over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including manufacturing, retail, financial services and insurance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, non-profits and the public sector. They are a leading agency specializing in information science, making data more findable, usable and valuable. The firm helps organizations put information to work seamlessly across the enterprise and beyond.
The company enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, the firm helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
The Delivery Manager will provide leadership for our delivery team. They will be responsible for developing and updating methodologies, managing the delivery team, interviewing candidates, and supporting Client Partners from a SME perspective. The Delivery manager will also communicate across our client’s organization on Delivery status and needs.
This position will involve some travel.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage Delivery team (review skill sets to ensure high performance, perform reviews, cross training, subject matter and tools training, performance metrics)
• Develop/maintain project methodologies
• Communicate with the Delivery team (checking-in, looking ahead with them on their schedules, assignments and adjustments)
• Create onboarding materials for Contractors
• Communicate with Project Managers on client status
• Develop Rocks and Department direction
• Review SOW from a subject matter perspective
• Develop OpenAir staffing documentation
• 8 or more years of Delivery Management experience
• Background in retail, industrial, or manufacturing preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite skills required
• Project management experience is a plus
• Leadership skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Traction Tools
Our client has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including healthcare, financial, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and non-profits. This is a professional environment with a full benefit package that will give any delivery manager who wants to boost their career insight and experience the value that they are looking for.
Applicants should contact our search firm: