Client Services Representative
Our client is an independent research and advisory firm focused on business, technology, and regulatory issues and their impact on the financial services industry. With expertise in banking, payments, wealth management, capital markets, and insurance, the firm’s analysts deliver comprehensive, actionable advice to key market participants in financial services. Headquartered in Boston with a presence in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, and Milan, this organization works with its clients as a partner, advisor, and catalyst, challenging their basic assumptions and ensuring they remain at the forefront of industry trends.
As a client service representative, you will work in a supportive role to an Account Executive to ensure the company is delivering value to existing subscription clients in order to ensure their renewal.
Client Service Representatives are expected to perform the following duties:
- Assist in onboarding new clients by setting up new users to download the research
• Offer website training to new users
• Work with AE to develop and track plan for each new client for the term of subscription in coordination with lead analyst.
• Add any new contacts into Salesforce and add them to mailing lists
• Monitor usage/download activity and alert AE of any inactive users
• Monitor Salesforce account activity to ensure adequate analyst interaction, send updated upcoming research agenda
• Schedule/ work with AE to set up call with each client
• Conference/Trade Show outreach – book client briefings at any industry event analysts will be attending
• Alert client of any upcoming report they will be mentioned in/have special interest in (work with analyst teams to assign relevant subjects to clients)
• Alert AE of analyst travel schedules/book meetings accordingly with clients in that region
The Customer Service Representative will also perform the following reactive duties:
- Respond to any client problems/issues accessing research on website
• Make any changes to users on subscription per client request
• Work with AE to schedule and attend client meetings, briefings and analyst access calls
• Field inbound client requests and research inquiries
What It Takes
The selected candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have a BA/BS degree, experience in administrative/customer service (0-3 years), experience with Salesforce, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and organizational/time management skills are all helpful.
Our client is looking for someone who would like to have growing responsibilities within a sales organization.
Our client believes their success depends on the human and professional qualities of its employees. This organization has high expectations for the individuals they attract, and is committed to offering these individuals a professional and rewarding environment.
Applicants should contact our search firm: