Business Development Representative
Our client is a leading market research and consulting firm responding rapidly to the evolving technology industry. They offer a fast-paced work environment in the ICT field for qualified candidates seeking challenges and opportunity. This firm works closely with executives throughout the ICT industry, supporting multimillion-dollar decisions and helping companies reduce operational risk and uncover new opportunities.
The company environment provides broad exposure to the business and strategies of global ICT companies. Areas of specialization include computing (data center, devices, security), cloud, software, digital, networking/telecommunications and professional services. Coverage includes leading IT vendors such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and Dell Technologies.
They are seeking an enthusiastic, career-minded professional to join its sales team. The business development representative will be a detail-oriented, self-starter able to support a team of sales representatives in their day-to-day selling efforts. This entry-level position will be responsible for generating leads, supporting opportunity management, managing CRM configurations, and providing proactive follow-up information and overall account support.
• Identify, qualify and document prospects in assigned sales territory through heavy cold calling
• Introduce the company and its offerings to qualified prospects
• Work with account executives in team sales environment by transitioning qualified leads
• Achieve assigned business goals for qualified lead generation and enable new account acquisition by initiating outbound calls to prospective customers
• Assist in other sales department goals
• Communicate to clients through calls and emails in a professional manner
• Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years’ experience preferred
• Perseverance, tenacity and the ability to overcome obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
• Comfortable being coached and trained to achieve goals
• Exhibits professionalism, dependability and drive to succeed
• Quick thinking and able to work in a fast-paced team sales environment
• Demonstrates competitiveness while remaining positive
• Able to work in teams and with employees at all levels of the organization
• Able to communicate effectively with clients at all levels of an organization
• Competent in introducing and selling intangible services
• Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
• Excellent phone and customer service skills
• Excellent skills in prospecting and qualifying potential accounts
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
• Experience with CRM systems a plus
The firm offers competitive salaries and benefits:
• Comprehensive health insurance plan options
• Dental insurance
• Life and AD&D insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
This firm is recognized as one of the leading high-tech market research and consulting firms specializing in the analyses of computer, application, networking, wireless and professional services companies. Serving an international clientele of high-tech manufacturers, IT professionals, end users and financial executives, the company has continually distinguished itself in the marketplace by providing timely, accurate, high-quality information and market research in a format that is uniquely responsive to our clients’ needs.
Qualified Applicants should contact our search firm: