BPS/BPO Industry Analyst – Healthcare & Insurance
Our client is an analyst and advisory firm with an evidence-based approach to market and service provider assessments and an unrivaled BPO and outsourcing knowledge covering an extensive range of business processes and industry sectors.
They work closely with their clients to create a value-based relationship using their unrivaled outsourcing knowledge to act as a trusted advisor, providing answers and making business sense of the complexity and challenges faced by both service buyers and service providers within the global outsourcing market.
The Industry Analyst will analyze the market for business process transformation services within the insurance sector on behalf of business process services companies and their clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Produce very detailed BPS market analyses, covering areas such as life & annuities BPS, property & casualty BPS, and healthcare payer BPS
• Create detailed profiles of key healthcare & insurance BPO service providers
• Act as a subject matter expert to the company’s clients
• Interview senior personnel of firms who sell BPO services and new digital process models
• Write profiles and market analyses
• Attend industry analyst events
• Assess vendor capability
• Assist buy-side firms in identifying the art of the possible and suitable vendors.
• Assist vendor firms in their strategic development
• Several years’ experience in the BPO or IT industries, possibly in product management or strategic marketing roles
• Keenness to learn and absorb relevant insurance process domain knowledge
• Experience within strategic sourcing of BPS services in support of one or more insurance companies
• A liking for MBA-style projects
• Experience in operational roles within property & casualty, life & annuities, and/or healthcare payer insurance
This is an opportunity to work an industry-leading company and liaise with industry leaders. This role will enable you to become a leading authority within your areas of expertise advising business process service providers to insurance firms on their offerings and strategic development and providing market intelligence to insurance multinationals on the appropriate use of technology and BPO services, including state-of-the-art development of next generation processes using technologies such as RPA and AI.
Applicants should contact our search firm: