Our client revolutionizes the way research is done, from product concept testing to television character development, by combining qualitative and quantitative research involving patented software and professional services.
Since their inception this company has been perfecting their expertise in concept optimization and idea validation using patented real-time research methodologies. These methodologies are not simply online adaptations of traditional methods. Rather, they have been optimized from the ground-up for the internet era — with the needs of participants, customers and partners in mind.
The Account Executive will prospect and close new Clients, retain and grow existing Clients, represent a new way of doing research. You will question and uncover prospects’ unique business needs and showcase the company’s value proposition to meet those needs.
The Account Executive’s duties will include:
- Generate new sales opportunities through systematic prospecting, outbound calls and social/ industry networking
- Maintain consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business; uncover and secure qualified opportunities from existing and new Clients
- Drive sales by presenting yourself as a smart, trusted strategic resource and business partner to Clients
- Clearly and effectively work with the Senior Vice President of Sales, to demonstrate the company’s value proposition through in-person and over the phone presentations
- Consistently achieve monthly sales targets and quarterly goals
- Liaise with internal Client Services and Operations departments to ensure clients gain maximum value from research relationships and develop global account strategies
WHAT IT TAKES:
The selected candidate will have:
- 4-8 years of proven experience selling professional services, development of a sophisticated penetration plan and account strategies; experience selling research and SaaS services preferred
- Ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, consultants and management
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop long-term business relationships
- High level of enthusiasm for building the business and the capacity to overcome obstacles; obvious ability to build consensus and captivate an audience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (phone experience a must)
- Experience with all MS office applications, a CRM software (ZOHO or Salesforce), and a proven ability to be resourceful leveraging technology and web platforms for enhanced due diligence
- Self motivator with experience working independently and/or remotely
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
Our client is a growing company that wants to hire people who can grow with them. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing organization at the pulse of research re-invented.
The position is based in our client’s Boston offices or remotely in a major US metro location and offers a competitive total compensation package and room for growth within the organization.
Applicants should contact our search firm: